We meet every Lord’s Day (Sundays) at 6530 Washington Street, just south of downtown Bonners Ferry, Idaho. Our church is on the right, just off Highway 95/2, right before heading down the hill towards downtown. You can’t miss it! The building is handicapped accessible.
Our service times on Sunday are:
- 9:00 AM – Prayer for our congregation and community
- 9:30 AM – “Dig Deep” Bible study for all ages
- 10:30 AM – “Delight and Declare” worship with the church family
[At present, we do not have a developed nursery program, but there is space where fussy babies can be ministered to by Mom or Dad during services if needed.]
Once a month, usually the first Sunday, we enjoy a fellowship meal together on the church grounds, and all are welcome.
On Wednesday evenings, we hold our North Idaho Bible Institute classes from 7:00-8:00 PM, and would rejoice to have you join us.
If you need counseling, or just want to chat, please give Pastor Len a call. He’s in the study at the church most afternoons…drop by if you’re in the area!
CONTACT us at:
- Organizing Pastor: The Rev. Dr. Len Pine
- Mobile: 208-946-9761
- Office: 208-267-3327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 6530 Washington Street, Bonners Ferry, Idaho 83805