We meet every Lord’s Day (Sundays) at 6530 Washington Street, just south of downtown Bonners Ferry, Idaho. Our little white church is on the right (east side), just off Highway 95/2, right before heading down the hill towards downtown. You can’t miss it! The building is handicapped accessible.
Our service times on Sunday are:
- 9:30 AM – “Dig Deep” Bible study and Sunday School
- 10:30 AM – “Delight and Declare” worship with the church family
- Noon- 1 PM – First Sunday of the month, Fellowship Meal – all welcome! A brief time of prayer usually follows our meal together.
[At present, we do not have a developed nursery program, but there is space where fussy or sleeping babies can be ministered to by Mom or Dad during services if needed, as well as a toddler and young children area.]
Midweek, we study the Scriptures and various areas of Christian service and preparation through classes offered at different times during the week in a normal school year. These classes are part of our Machen Institute program in association with Western Reformed Seminary. You can also take the classes online if you are unable to make it personally. Call the office for details.
If you need counseling, or just want to chat, please give Pastor Len a call. He’s in the study at the church most afternoons…drop by if you’re in the area!
CONTACT us at:
- Pastor: The Rev. Dr. Len Pine
- Mobile: 208-946-9761
- Office: 208-267-3327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 6530 Washington Street, Bonners Ferry, Idaho 83805